- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER CONCOCTIONS (COCONUT MOJITO)
By Srinivas Reddy – Director, Food & Beverages, Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Goa
- ½ cup coconut milk (light preferred)
- 1 small lime (sliced)
- 8 oz. lime flavoured carbonated water/soda
- 15-20 mint leaves
- Juice the lime and pour half of the juice into a glass add mint leaves.
- Muddle the mint leaves into the lime juice, then add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Add ice to the glass, then top everything with lime flavoured soda until full.
- Garnish with extra lime slices and mint and serve!.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
A & P's Cocktail Pub
Desserts N More
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa
Beer Batter Prawns
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Things 2 Do
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao
Places To Eat In Utorda
Harley Santa Run
Adding Zing to your Food
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
Cucumber And Mint Cooler
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Krank Boutique Parties
Johncy Restaurant & Bar
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Trends In Bakery Business
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
Organic food Trends In Goa
Goan Farmers Market
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
Flavours Of India
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
Serendipity Arts Festival