- September 30, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER REFRESHERS (CUCUMBER & MINT COOLER)
By Deepankar Mishra – Food & Beverage Manager, Cidade de Goa – IHCL SeleQtions
- 50 gm cucumber slice
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar/ sweetener
- 200 ml soda water
- Transfer the cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sweetener in a sturdy tumbler.
- Muddle the mixture.
- Fill a glass half full with crushed ice.
- Pour over the cucumber mix.
- Top the glass with soda water and mix it properly.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Goan Farmers Market
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
Flavours Of India
Places To Eat In Utorda
Serendipity Arts Festival
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Desserts N More
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea
Adding Zing to your Food
Harley Santa Run
Trends In Bakery Business
Beer Batter Prawns
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Organic food Trends In Goa
Things 2 Do
A & P's Cocktail Pub
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
Krank Boutique Parties
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa
Johncy Restaurant & Bar
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK