- December 10, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fishing
While Goa has a lot of spots to go out and fish, if you are a beginner here are some of the best places to have your first go at catching a fish.
• Sinquerim – Along the backwaters on the road to Fort Aguada.
• Baga Creek – A popular spot for some big salt water fish.
• Campal Riverfront – A great spot along the River Mandovi, popular with locals.
• Ribandar Causeway – With several sluice gates this place is great to catch fish and crabs.
• Assolna Riverfront – Down south, a great place for river fish as well as some good food.
• Betul Riverfront – Along the river Sal, an area known for being a place people have caught some big barracudas and red snappers.