- September 30, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Restaurants
About this Restaurant
Black Market is the perfect place to relish in the good vibes with a good meal. With ambient lighting, mellow music and a well-designed bar, Black Market is the perfect spot for a great time. This spacious and beautiful restaurant offers food and drinks which are beyond extraordinary.
The menu is supremely divine and well curated. Every dish looks like a piece of art laid out tastefully. The cuisines on the menu that one should dive straight into are the Confit Duck Fry, Spiced Chicken Bao, Parmesan Churros, Fish Nilgiri, Bean Steak, and the special – Black Market Chicken. The Bar will serve you cocktails that will definitely bring a smile to your face like the – Great Karathe (Whiskey + Karela), Dona Paula (Vodka + Pineapple), Yellow Submarine (Turmeric + Gin), Smoked Whiskey Sour, Feni + Ginger, Cold Brew G&T, and many more.
The owners of the popular contemporary ‘global cuisine inspired by local influences’ restaurant in Panjim, the Black Sheep Bistro, are also behind Black Market. The team at Black Market has consciously chosen sustainable farming and local produce. They select organic harvests and procure from trusted Goan farmers, butchers and fisher folk. Their enthusiasm and passion for food and hospitality reflects the way the innovative menu is designed and of course the originality of the restaurant overall.
From The Restaurant
- Black Market is open for lunch and dinner all through the week.
- The menu is updated frequently based on seasonal ingredients and freshness of produce, so the specials also change regularly.
- Average meal for two: INR 1500-1800, not including alcohol
- Restaurant Timings: Lunch 12:00 PM – 4 PM, Dinner 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Location Braganza Bungalow, C13/390, Opp. Indoor Stadium, Campal, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
- A relaxed after-work drinks place where you can catch up with friends
- Fusion food and inspired cocktails
- Fun everyday neighbourhood eatery experience
Phone: 0832 2465901
Do you have a similar Restaurant in Goa?
Click Here To List Your Hotel Like The Above On Planet Goa Magazine