- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
The Chulha takes you to an aromatic flavourful journey of the unrivalled land of Indian cuisine nestled amidst a fascinating colonial architecture, accentuated by authentic rural touches. The Chef and his team work with carefully selected ingredients, innovative recipes, and keen attention to taste as well as visual presentations to ensure all your senses are enraptured in a grand culinary experience.
The elaborate menu consists of Chaats, Tandoor, Handi, Goan Classics and, of course, desserts. A meal at Chulha would be incomplete without the famous Palak Patte ki Chaat, Tomato Singhada Chaat, Murgh Malai Kabab, Paneer Tikka, Murgh Mangalram, and desserts such as fresh hot Jalebis and the mouth-watering soft and creamy Kesari Rasmalai, Malai Kulfi and Rabri. The Goan signature menu also includes Prawn Curry Rice, Chicken Cafreal, Lobster Balchao, Pomfret Rechado and Pork Vindaloo as well as equally delicious vegetarian options like the Bhindi Bardez and Mushroom and Green Peas Xacutti.
Cooked to perfection, the dish is served in clay pots and copper pans, evoking the ambience of an Indian rural setting. The aromas from the kitchen rich with spices, colour and warmth will takes to a tour of the Indian palate.
Chef Vicky Chaudhary works as the Chef de Cuisine who brings with him remarkable record of service and international experience of ver 16 years in handling multiple clienteles. The Chef and his team put their heart into their cooking. Not only careful attention paid to the food at the restaurants, but they also go by the belief that food should be thoughtfully sourced and carefully served.
From The Restaurant
- The menu features authentic Indian and signature dishes from all its states
- Authentic Indian experience in terms of ambience and menu served
- Learn to make your own Indian inspired cocktails at the Chulha Bar
- Private dining area for intimate dinners
- An intimate dinner experience from the days of the Maharajas at Chulha’s Palatial Dinning table
- Interactive kitchens and live stations
Grand Hyatt Goa, Aldeia de Goa, Bambolim, Goa 403201, India
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!