- May 9, 2017
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Restaurants
The expert chefs at Grand Hyatt Goa work with carefully selected ingredients, authentic recipes and great attention to taste and visual presentations to ensure grand culinary experiences.
The food: Take a culinary journey across the globe at Grand Hyatt Goa. Savour fine seafood and grills, to home style, hearty Indian cooking. Indulge in an Australian bush barbeque, or have the best of everything at a lavish buffet featuring Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern and Italian flavours.
The people behind it:Chef Shane O’ Neill and his team of chefs put their heart into their cooking. Not only is careful attention paid to the cuisine at our restaurants and bars, but we also are very selective of our produce and ensure that only the best reaches your table with our farm to table approach.
- Informal, Indian ‘Home Style’ food
- Goan signature dishes,
- 07:00 p.m to 11:30 p.m
- Average cost of a Dinner for two INR 1900
- Mondays – Go fishing with our local fishermen
- Tuesdays – Cook with our chefs at Chulha
- Wednesdays – Ladies Fashion Night at The Verandah
- Thursdays – Seafood Night Market at The Dining Room
- Fridays – Australian Bush Barbeque with live music by Jovan and Thelma
- Saturdays – Acoustic live music around Capiz Bar fire place
- Sundays – Champagne Brunch at The Dining Room
- Every day – Buy Your Own – Cook Your Own BBQ after a leisurely day of sailing
Credit Card: Yes
Do you have a Business in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!