- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER CONCOCTIONS (COCONUT MOJITO)
By Srinivas Reddy – Director, Food & Beverages, Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Goa
- ½ cup coconut milk (light preferred)
- 1 small lime (sliced)
- 8 oz. lime flavoured carbonated water/soda
- 15-20 mint leaves
- Juice the lime and pour half of the juice into a glass add mint leaves.
- Muddle the mint leaves into the lime juice, then add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Add ice to the glass, then top everything with lime flavoured soda until full.
- Garnish with extra lime slices and mint and serve!.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Harley Santa Run
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
Beer Batter Prawns
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
A & P's Cocktail Pub
Places To Eat In Utorda
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Cucumber And Mint Cooler
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Flavours Of India
Desserts N More
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK
Krank Boutique Parties
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
Trends In Bakery Business
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
Adding Zing to your Food
Goan Farmers Market
Serendipity Arts Festival
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
Things 2 Do
Johncy Restaurant & Bar
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
Organic food Trends In Goa
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao