- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER CONCOCTIONS (COCONUT MOJITO)
By Srinivas Reddy – Director, Food & Beverages, Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Goa
- ½ cup coconut milk (light preferred)
- 1 small lime (sliced)
- 8 oz. lime flavoured carbonated water/soda
- 15-20 mint leaves
- Juice the lime and pour half of the juice into a glass add mint leaves.
- Muddle the mint leaves into the lime juice, then add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Add ice to the glass, then top everything with lime flavoured soda until full.
- Garnish with extra lime slices and mint and serve!.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
A & P's Cocktail Pub
Things 2 Do
Cucumber And Mint Cooler
Flavours Of India
Krank Boutique Parties
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Organic food Trends In Goa
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
Goan Farmers Market
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Trends In Bakery Business
Beer Batter Prawns
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK
Desserts N More
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Places To Eat In Utorda
Serendipity Arts Festival
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao
Harley Santa Run
Johncy Restaurant & Bar
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
Adding Zing to your Food
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa