- September 30, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER REFRESHERS (CUCUMBER & MINT COOLER)
By Deepankar Mishra – Food & Beverage Manager, Cidade de Goa – IHCL SeleQtions
- 50 gm cucumber slice
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar/ sweetener
- 200 ml soda water
- Transfer the cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sweetener in a sturdy tumbler.
- Muddle the mixture.
- Fill a glass half full with crushed ice.
- Pour over the cucumber mix.
- Top the glass with soda water and mix it properly.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Places To Eat In Utorda
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
Johncy Restaurant & Bar
Serendipity Arts Festival
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Goan Farmers Market
Krank Boutique Parties
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao
Harley Santa Run
A & P's Cocktail Pub
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
Flavours Of India
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa
Desserts N More
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Trends In Bakery Business
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
Beer Batter Prawns
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
Things 2 Do
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
Organic food Trends In Goa
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Adding Zing to your Food
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea