- September 30, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Editor's Choice, Food Files from Goa
SUMMER REFRESHERS (CUCUMBER & MINT COOLER)
By Deepankar Mishra – Food & Beverage Manager, Cidade de Goa – IHCL SeleQtions
- 50 gm cucumber slice
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar/ sweetener
- 200 ml soda water
- Transfer the cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sweetener in a sturdy tumbler.
- Muddle the mixture.
- Fill a glass half full with crushed ice.
- Pour over the cucumber mix.
- Top the glass with soda water and mix it properly.
You Might Also Be Interested In
Organic food Trends In Goa
Adding Zing to your Food
Cake Mixing at ITC Grand
Desserts N More
Trends In Bakery Business
Beer Batter Prawns
Unwind Sunday Brunch at GROK
Flavours Of India
Thanksgiving at Grand Hyatt
Things 2 Do
Lost Culinary Heritage Of Goa
Harley Santa Run
Serendipity Arts Festival
Festive Season At Taj Aguada
Goa Is Changing The Way It Dines
Reinventing The Traditional Cuisines Of Goa
The Cyber-Aroma of Goan Food
A & P's Cocktail Pub
Calamari Bathe & Binge
Goan Farmers Market
A New Hip Thing Is BREWING IN GOA!
Food Choices in Calangute that you should go for
Places To Eat In Utorda
My Wildlife Odyssey – A Photographic Journey
Candlelight dinners are definitely passé, its time to Dine in the Dark!
Krank Boutique Parties
Arti’s Yakhni Pulao
Wine And Dine By Goan Sea
Anyone For Coffee And A Canvas?
Sustainable Tourism in Goa
Johncy Restaurant & Bar