- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
A short distance from the city, Doubletree by Hilton Goa is the perfect haven tucked away from the hustle & bustle. A destination of choice, this property offers picturesque views of the river Mandovi, offering 160 contemporary guest rooms & suites with two unique restaurants, a bar and lobby lounge. Enjoy a plunge in the Infinity pool or relax and rejuvenate at Serena Spa, while the little ones are entertained at the Pik- Pequeno Club.
At DoubleTree by Hilton Goa – Panaji, you will definitely be spoilt for choice. The hotel has incredible dining options one could choose from. Relish authentic Goan & Mangolorean flavors in a quaint outdoor setting under the stars at Feliz, or indulge in a meal at Comida. Inspired by Portuguese and Goan design, the restaurant features live cooking with Indian & western fare. For a quick bite on the move, snack at the lobby lounge – Rio Salao with hot brewed cuppa of your liking. These distinct outlets offer diners an enchanting experience each time they visit.
DoubleTree by Hilton Goa – Panaji is known for its large hearted hospitality and genuineness towards guests. The creative talent of Chefs anticipate expectations and make sure that the food is cooked with sheer passion. The young and enthusiastic team is always geared to make sure guests enjoy a warm welcome and have a pleasant dining experience.
From The Restaurant
- Goan & Mangalorean Coastal restaurant
- Average meal for two INR 3500
- Mood Music | Open Air Seating | Seats 40
- Dinner 7:30 – 11:00 pm
- Multi-Cuisine all-day dining restaurant
- Average meal for two INR 2500
- Sunday Brunch for two at INR 3500
- Lunch: 12:30 – 3:00 pm & Dinner: 7:30 – 11:00 pm | Seats 120
- 24 hour lobby level lounge offering savouries, deserts and sunset cocktails
- Ideal for coffee with freshly baked goodies
- Average meal for two INR 1000 | seats 25
Kadamba Plateau, Panjim Old Goa Bypass Road, Velha Goa Panaji 403006
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!