- May 16, 2017
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Hotels & Resorts
This popular property is in heart of city and known for its popularity on quality of food and beverages. Its platter of dinning options comprise of six different outlets such as Aunty Maria the 24-hour dining outlet, Bhojan and Legacy of Bombay, a pure Vegetarian outlet. Other specialty restaurants include the oriental Chilli N Spice and Mirch Masala, the North Indian restaurant & O Goa serving premium seafood and meats combined with an outdoor dining experience by the poolside.
The food: The menus at the various outlets are an amalgam of the traditional and the contemporary, with a focus on quality and freshness of ingredients. Besides its inventive a la carte menus, the hotel churns out one of the most extravagant buffet spreads at its breakfast, lunch and dinner meal periods.
The people behind it: Constantly striving to ensure brilliance of fare and innovation at all of the hotel’s outlets, are a team of Chef’s who have been hand-picked from across the country. They are further groomed through the attending of local culinary workshops and regular training programs through the year
- The 24 hour coffee shop cum bakery. “Aunty Maria Breakfast”, Pizzas, Salads, and Freshly baked Bakery Products
Chilli N Spice:
- It serves lavish Buffet in Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Open 07:30 a.m – 02:00 a.m
- Goan speciality restaurant with famous Sea food specialty.
- Open 11:00 a.m – 11:00 p.m
- Authentic Indian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Authentic Gujarati Thali, served in a simple Gujarati ambience.
- Open for lunch and dinner.
Legacy Of Bombay
- Specializing in street food,
- Open 07:00 a.m till night 11:00 p.m
Credit Card: Yes