- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
ibis Styles Goa is perfectly nestled amidst the most happening areas of Goa – 750 steps to Tivai beach, 15 minutes from Calangute, 20 minutes from Candolim and 30 minutes from Baga beach. Comprising of designer pool-view rooms with balcony, ibis Styles Goa Resort promises its guests all year with the quality, comfort and services par excellence. The resort ensures that each guest leaves with a profound and memorable vacation in Goa.
This resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant – Spice It, and a Bar – Hub. Spice It is an all-day dining restaurant that serves international buffet breakfast, and has a la carte options available for the rest of the day. At the Hub bar, guests can enjoy the bar services any time of the day with a variety of flavoursome snacks, and cocktails. It is in fact the best place to unwind after a hectic day. So with both bar and restaurant located within the hotel, guests are offered the option of savouring delectable cuisine. One can wrap up all day’s work and hop into the bar for a joyous relaxed time.
Spice It has a team of Chefs who create magic on plate with their
passion for creating memorable dining experiences for guests. The style
of cuisine is fresh and simple, with influences of both, traditional and
cuisines. Hub has exemplary creative minded bartenders who create art in a glass, bursting with flavours. Both places ensure that the guests create memorable moments and flavours that remain with them forever.
From The Restaurant
- All Day Dining
- International buffet breakfast, a la carte options
- Restaurant Timings: Breakfast 07:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Lunch 01:00 PM – 3:30 PM, Dinner 07.30 PM – 10:30 PM (buffet)
- Average cost for two Breakfast: INR 450+, lunch INR650+, Dinner INR 850+
- Options of liquor, delicious cocktails, and tasty snacks
- Restaurant Timings: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Average cost for two INR 600
Survey 166, Naikawaddo, Calangute Bardez, Goa 403516 – India
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!