- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
Situated on the edge of Miramar beach, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa blends its award-winning hospitality combining with sweeping views of the Arabian Sea and hotel’s gardens. The breath-taking view and susegad lifestyle of Goa builds your appetite to experience the epicurean flavours of India and the world. The resort offers its guests an unrivalled experience; a place where you can work, dine and unwind at the same time.
The luxury resort offers exemplary and distinctive dining experience at its line of restaurants and bars. Apart from the delectable option of cuisines on the menu of the 4 restaurants, each gives you the opportunity to binge on your favourite dish while you absorb the coastal beauty of this sunshine state.
The team at Goa Marriott Resort and Spa are a fine example of the exemplary Goan hospitality and service, making your visit memorable. Passionate about food quality and service, the creative team of chefs make sure that each dish that leaves the kitchen is cooked with perfection and thoroughly enjoyed by the guests.
From The Restaurant
Waterfront Terrace and Bar
- All day dining restaurant overlooking the bay and infinity pool
- Serves signature breakfast, local and international buffet and innovative a la carte menu
- Chef’s recommendations: Curries, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Timings: 24 hours
- Average meal for two, with/ without alcohol: INR 2500++
Simply Grills (Seasonal)
- Open air casual dining Barbeque and Grill
- Cuisines: Goan, Fresh seafood and meats
- Timings: 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Average meal for two, with/ without alcohol: INR 3000++
- Great room concept/ Lobby Lounge
- Signature bar offering the choicest selection of cocktails and mocktails
- Chef’s recommendations: Mezze, Mexican, Goan Appetizers
- Average meal for two, with/ without alcohol: INR 1500++
Goa Baking Company
- Custom personalized cakes, fresh baked pizza, ice creams, freshly baked breads, homemade cookies, pastries and savouries, gourmet coffee.
- Chef’s recommendation: Stuffed Croissants, Beef Cutlet Pao, Ross Omlette Burger
- Timings: 9.00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Average meal for two, with/ without alcohol: INR 600++
- Waterfront Terrace and Bar – Popular for buffet specially for Sunday Brunch, Live Stations, Al – fresco seating
- Wan Hao – Fine Dine Pan – Asian restaurant
- Simply Grills – Romantic dinners overlooking the bay
- AZ.U.R – Inspiring cocktails and mocktails, weekend evenings
- Goa Baking Company – Build-your-own-sandwiches and Grab n Go menu at GBC
- Quan Spa and Salon – Detox and Rejuvenate at the luxurious spa and salon facility.
Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, Post Box No. 64, Miramar, Panaji – Goa 403001 India
0832-2463333 / +91-8411087868
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!