- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Restaurants
About this Restaurant
Romantic, charming and revitalizing – Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa has history woven in its walls. An iconic resort built on the ramparts of an ancient 16th century Portuguese Fort is steeped in Goan- Portuguese history, making it the preferred choice of royalty, heads of government and celebrities from across the globe.
Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa houses some of the finest restaurants in Goa. Enjoy your choice of cuisine in a picture perfect surrounding. The flavours and aromas, the live cooking experience – it can’t get any better! Restaurants – Kokum Kitchen, Morisco and Il Camino showcases a live and interactive kitchen. While the signature Goan Heritage Thali at Morisco is a must try, the magnificent view of the Arabian Sea in the backdrop of SFX is unbeatable.
Taj hotels are known for their impeccable hospitality and Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa lives up to this image. The kitchens are headed by an excellent team of chefs, each one of whom brings to the table an unmatched culinary experience.
From The Restaurant
All restaurants at Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa are open throughout the year.
- Multi-cuisine | Seats: 120
- Average Meal for two: INR 3000 with alcohol, INR 2,500 without alcohol
- Timings: 7:30 am – 11:30 pm
- Sea Food, Grill Restaurant | Seats: 40
- Average Meal for two: INR 4,500 with alcohol, INR 3500 without alcohol
- Timings: Lunch – 12:30 pm – 03:30 pm
- Dinner – 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Bar and Finger Food | Seats: 36
- Average Meal for two: with/without alcohol – INR 2,000
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Live Music
Click Here To List Your Hotel Like The Above On Planet Goa Magazine