- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
Elegant Indo-Portuguese architectural heritage is showcased through Romanesque arches, pillared verandahs and sunny saquãos (central courtyards). With the beach on side and cocooned in dense foliage, Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa deliver contemporary luxury in the midst of Nature at her most glorious.
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa keeps up with the ever expanding, ever changing experience of the beach destination. With a mesmerizing view, Caravela offers delectable North Indian cuisine. Beach House, the Goan and seafood speciality restaurant has Chef Rego’s special touch everywhere. Banyan Tree offers a Thai food experience like no other.
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa boasts of an expert food and beverage team, which showcases a plethora of flavours for every taste bud. Taj Holiday Village also offers guests a taste of Chef Rego’s signature recipes. He is an essential part of the Beach House.
From The Restaurant
All restaurants at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa are open throughout the year.
- Multi-cuisine | Seats: 238
- Timings: 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Average Meal for two: with alcohol – INR 2000, without alcohol – INR 1,500
- Thai Cuisine | Seats: 86
- Timings: Lunch – 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm, Dinner – 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Average Meal for two: with alcohol – INR 4000, without alcohol – INR 2600
- Caravela: Clam Chowder, Chicken Bunny Chow, Pizza, Pasta and Sandwiches
- Beach House: Galinha Cafreal, Kingfish Peri-Peri, Camarao Tigre com Cilantro, Pork Vindaloo, Crab Xec Xec, Goan Prawn Curry Rice, Bhindi Sol and Mushroom Xacuti
- Banyan Tree: Som Tam, Tom Yum Soup, Chicken Satay, Thai Corn Cake, Green Curry, Exotic Stir Fried Vegetables, Basil Fried Rice, Chicken or Prawn Kha Prow and Tub Tim Grob
Dando, Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403515, India
Tel: +91 832 664 5858
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!