- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Fine Dining, Hotel Restaurants
About this Restaurant
Located in the heart of the capital city, Vivanta Goa, Panaji, is the perfect place for meetings, business or casual. A stone’s throw away from major landmarks in the city, this hotel is home to top notch restaurants and an award-wining lounge bar. Be it all–day dining, signature Pan- Asian dining, authentic flavours of Goa or a delicatessen offering a quick bite, Vivanta Goa, Panaji has it all.
Latitude, the all-day dining restaurant, offers delicious food amid a space designed in theatre style. At Tamari, Pan Asian cuisine is taken to another level, showcasing signature preparations of Sushi and Dim Sums. Tease, the high-octane zone, brings exotic beverages and offers connoisseurs an authentic taste of Goa with Goan Stories by Tease. Caramel is the place where all the sinful treats are waiting to be relished, right from bakery items to sandwiches and savouries.
Vivanta Goa, Panaji, has an extremely talented team of Master Chefs who have years of experience, having worked at some of the best restaurants in the world. The Food & Beverage team and the team of Chefs work round the clock to showcase mouth-watering preparations at each of the restaurants.
From The Restaurant
All restaurants at Vivanta Goa, Panaji are open throughout the year.
- Multi–cuisine restaurant ideal for all– day dining with live music on Sundays.
- A la carte menu available 24/7
- Wellness, Gluten-free, Dairy-free as well as a selection of comfort food is offered here.
- Average Meal for two, with/without alcohol: INR 1500 | Seats: 98
Tease | Goan Stories by Tease
- It’s the high energy lounge bar, the perfect spot for laid-back evenings and never-ending conversations.
- Timings: 12:30 pm to 1 am | Happy Hours: 7 pm to 8 pm
- Average Meal for two, with/without alcohol: INR 1,500 | Seats: 45
Do you have a Restaurant in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!