- October 1, 2020
- Posted by: Planet Goa Team
- Category: Cafe
About this Restaurant
Project Café, an experiential venue where art, design,
fashion, retail, food, drinks, music and people collaborate to create artistic endeavours under one roof. The result can be seen in the uniquely conceptualised The Project Café that offers exceptional food experience amidst an art gallery. It’s a place where you can experience art on a dish and on the canvas.
Project Café is a gourmet café restaurant and bar serving scrumptious feast from a well-curated menu including diverse handpicked recipes from across the globe. Special care is taken with choice of ingredients, quality of food and service, giving the guest a memorable culinary experience.
The brilliant artistic minds behind this beautiful 130 year old Portuguese Villa are expert curator, visionary and founder Drasty Shah. Drasty along with a team of artistic Chefs curate out of this world menu that includes most delectable continental dishes bursting with flavours.
From The Restaurant
- Café, Fine Dining, Casual Dining
- Outdoor setting for the café
- Indoors setting for Restaurants
- Restaurant Timings: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Average meal for two cost INR 800 (with alcohol), INR 600 (without alcohol)
The Project Café – Amalia Villa No. 198, Mazzal Waddo, Assagao, Goa 403507 (Near Dalloti Institute, Assagao)
- Continental Cuisines
- Accommodation, Bistro & Bar, and Art Experiences
- Chef’s recommendation: Calamari, Pak Choi, Asparagus & Zucchini
- Veg delicacies – Noodles with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Pine Nuts
- Restaurant Timings: 08:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Do you have a Business in Goa?
Click here to list it with us!